Analytics

Friday, September 17, 2010

I FILLED UP MY OPEN SKY SHOP



I am really excited to partner with Open Sky to start selling things I love! What a fun way to make a little extra cash! I get to tell you all about stuff I love and you get to buy it if you like it! (SOOOOO much better than guilting you into a tupperware purchase and hosting a party etc LOL) 
TOYS
Melissa and Doug Toys are my very VERY favoritestest toys inthewholwideWORLD!!  I have chosen a smattering of their toys that I love to sell in my shop. Feel free to browse through the whole shop and if you know of a M&D toy you would like that I don't have listed I can probably get it just let me know.

Tegu is a supplier I haven't used before but these blocks captured my attention. I will be trying them out soon Can't wait to tell you more about them!


UNIQUE DECORATING

I have been really impressed with the very unique options the Open Sky Suppliers have for home decor!



Check out the Kitchen and Making Things Easier posts!




1 comment:

  1. These looks like super fun and useful products Sara! Good work! - T

    ReplyDelete