Analytics

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Checklists and housekeeping update




So we have been working on our Daily  and Weekly for over a month and overall I have been pleased with how they are working. Of course all systems are only as good as the diligence of the users..... but that's a different post. I have done some editing of the actual lists and I have found an awesome way to store/display them! I thought I would share those with you today. 


Margaret checking her list

Margaret working with ENTHUSIASM
You can see below I have added a "Don't Forget to:" column
Zones assigned
We rotate zones weekly.
With younger children I would have them
switch monthly so they could learn their zones well. 


Margaret has added her own note 
Work hard, but not just to please your (parents) masters when they are watching. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart. Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Ephesians 6:6

2 comments: