Analytics

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New every morning

THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD NEVER CEASES HIS MERCIES NEVER COME TO AN END THEY ARE NEW EVERY MORNING GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS OH YAWEH GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS!


I am so wonderfully overwhelmed by this, I can really really mess up my day I can fall into disgusting self centered sinful behavior so deep in that mirey clay it's in my hair! (like say, oh I don't know... yesterday) He picks me up out of the muck and sets my feet upon the rock! Not because I looked cute in the mud, not because I flailed just right, not necessarily even because I petitioned him in the right way (which by the way I DID NOT, my petition was more like "OH LORD I can't take this any more"), but "because of His GREAT love for [me] us" He delivered me.... He delivered me.... 
OK Time is up for blogging this morning Gotta get school going before the muck comes creeping back in!
Be delivered, be blessed If you are in the muck, be rescued!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful post Sara. Good word for me today. :)

    ReplyDelete